September 10, 2011
The Oasis Conference Center, Loveland
- Hospitalization & the PD Patient, Maureen Gartner, RN, M.Ed.
- The Parkinsonisms:Parkinson’s disease and the Parkinson-Plus syndromes, Andrew Duker, MD
- Current Surgical Management of PD, George Mandybur, MD, FACS
- Lifestyle Interventions to Reduce Neurocognitive Decline, Robert Krikorian, PhD
- Local Resources, Maureen Gartner, RN, M. Ed.
- Decide Succcess: Becoming a Proud Person with Parkinson’s, John Baumann
- 2011 Sunflower Victory Award and Moments of Victory
- Why Dance for PD, David Leventhal, Mark Morris Dance Group
- Local & National Research Highlights: Clinical trials, Andrew Duker, MD
- The Current State of Exercise and Parkinson’s Disease Research, Brian Terpstra, PhD
Sunflower Revolution Videos: